Thursday, June 25, 2009

uugghh...pregnancy woes! Welcome to my own little pity party!

I have a sneaky feeling the remainder of this pregnancy is going to be a little tough from here on out. I feel GINORMOUS!!! I think to myself, really?? I have 7.5 more weeks, how much bigger will I actually get. I notice I no longer get off the couch, or off the bed with ease. I have to do the roll over or push up from the back - you folks know what I am talking about. I am still trying to workout/exercise 5-6 days a week with a couple of classes of step and combat and walk the other days, but my stamina and energy level are no longer there. When I walk, it's not at a fast pace anymore, but rather a leisurely stroll. What stinks, is that I am still hungry all the time, so therefore I have to do some type of exercise.

Let me first say, there is nothing like feeling a baby move inside of you. I loved it with Braxton and love it with this baby too. After being pregnant with Braxton, I missed the feeling so bad.....but holy moly...this child is SO active. Legs and arms flailing around in places I didn't know they could reach. This baby tightens all the time. At work, if I am sitting all the way up to my desk, every once in a while I get a push back!! And apparently this baby was blessed (or cursed) with my hiney. You can totally tell when the tush gets pushed out!

I can't decide on bedding - and yes, it would be much easier if we knew the sex of the baby, but what would be the fun in that? So I have several beddings to send back and of course the one I was super stoked to get, I just received a notice saying it is on back order until end of July...WHAT?!?!? I am not too worried about the whole set up though, knowing that the baby will be with us in our room for the first couple of weeks - so we have time..right?

This weekend will be busy with getting some things ready, such as I need to pick up a few unisex onesies for the hospital as well as take home outfits. I need to grab diapers and all the fun stuff I am going to need after the delivery (not looking forward to that part at all)! I will be pulling things out of the attic to sanitize..the car seat, bases and a whole bunch of other things that I am sure Braxton is going to love trying out again!

Speaking of my little goose - he is doing really well. We have our ups and downs and visit time out quite a bit. Right now he normally goes to time out for saying "poopie head!" He loves playing outside and bringing in all of his new friends, mr. worm, mr. frog and anyone else he can catch inside. The only problem is, he has a tendency to hold them justa little too tight and they normally don't end up making it:(

No comments: