Friday, September 16, 2011

I LOVE FALL!!!!

There is no question about it. No denying it. I absolutely am in love with Fall. I woke up this morning and it was 60 degrees outside. One of the things that excites me about this weekend is the idea of a perfect cup of coffee, relaxing on the back porch in cool weather. Another thing that excites me about this weekend.....no real plans! We are known for our packed schedules and I am looking forward to chilling and I say "bring on the rain!" I loaded the crock pot with Chili before leaving for work this morning. Add some cheese, scallions and sour cream, along with cornbread and beer and that sounds like the perfect combo for a wonderful Friday night at home with the hubster and kido's. We may take a trip to the aquarium tomorrow. Try out a few new recipes: Banana bread, Saltine Cracker Toffee and a Orange Dreamsicle fruit dip to have to munch on. Will post pictures and comments on those next week.

If it weren't going to get back up in the mid 80's next week, you know I would be all over some pumpkins and mums!

No comments: