Friday, August 19, 2011

Let there be ..... poop?!?



Chappelle pooped in the potty!!!! Waa Hoo! Totally think it was a fluke and if anyone is reading this, it may be TMI. But this is something we take serious in our house and we have poop! She "tries to potty" every night before her bath. Meaning she sits on the potty, says she pee pee's and fake flushes. She did this Monday night while I was getting jammies ready and I walked in to her sitting on the potty, leg up on the seat and then proceeds to stand up and said POOP! I walked over and sure enough my girl pooped. We clapped, we danced, we shrieked in excitement. I think she may have been a little scared at first, but boy did we make a huge deal about poop. It hasn't happened again. We aren't pushing it. It will come. But we know she can do it.....yeah Chappelle, we are so proud of poop!

No comments: