Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Girl Time - Theraputic!













You know how much I love my girl time....and the Rascal Flatts concert was no exception. Les came in town Friday night so we were able to have some good one on one qt. We leisurely got ready Saturday, hung out with the kids while Bryan fished. Midday, Kelly picked us up, we scooped up my girl Kimmie and hit the road.
Conversations without having to interrupt come few and far between, so that in itself was great. We got to Raleigh, checked in, picked up some Scoobie snacks and let the festivities begin. We tailgated in 103 degree weather, got settled on the lawn and had a blast. Opening for RF was Sara Evans, who I am normally not a big fan of - but put on an amazing show, Easton Corbin, Justin Moore and then Rascal Flatts. It was so much fun!!! I have been trying to see them for years now and will tell you after that show, I will be back. A storm came in the last 30 minutes with the whole works, thunder, lightning and rain. It was amazing! Traffic completely sucked..but Waffle House at the end made up for it. Beside the heat the only downfall for the night was my license and money getting lost. I had it in Kel's back pocket and on one of the trips to the porta johns, it didn't come back with her.
By the grace of God, some kind, sweet man found both the money and license, tracked me down and sent it back to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Thanks girls for yet another wonderful memory!!

No comments: