Thursday, June 10, 2010

On the road again....













The kids and I took our annual trip down south to Charleston the first weekend in June. This time it was to help celebrate Uncle Boots graduating high school as well as Cam's 6th birthday! It was so great to see everyone and made me really miss my family and "home."
Mimi and Granddaddy Crawford were able to be there and any chance I get to see them is wonderful. Grandmomma kept both kids Friday night which was a nice treat for all of us. After a wonderful graduation, and you don't hear that very often...the speaker was FAB, we went to Vickery's at Shem Creek for dinner and drinks and had a great time. Les, Gigi and I closed the restaurant down, with the exception of this super annoying couple who needed to get a room! Saturday after dropping Les off downtown, I took the kids to see Uncle Ryan and Uncle Blake who were working Spoletto, grabbed lunch at Groucho's Deli and took a slow stroll back to the car. It was a great trip with the exception of the heat....it sucked! Saturday night was Cam's birthday party. I was a picture taking machine but unfortunately didn't get any of the birthday boy. I am so glad we were able to make it and see all my family..Ashley, Steph and Margaret too! Can't wait for the next trip in July.

No comments: