Monday, June 7, 2010

Braxtonisms...

He has been my funny boy since day one and continues to make me laugh. Yesterday we got back from a trip to Charleston. Blake graduated from High School..CONGRATS BOOTS!!! And it was Cameron's birthday weekend too. It was just me and the kids so needless to say getting back home was nice. Both kids were glued to me. I was able to put Chappelle down for a nap and decided to get the sprinkler and pool out for B to play in. I was running around trying to get his suit, sunscreen, and everything ready and he was right behind me the entire time. I finally said, Braxton stay still I will be right back. He told me, "but I like you right now and want to give you a hug!"

He was getting ready for bed and for some reason had a dime in his mouth (which he completely knows better than to do) and then says "Mommy...my penny is in my belly!" WHAT?? Braxton did you sallow the money and he slowly shook his head yes. So I yelled to Bryan.....Braxton swallowed a coin. Based on what google told us, unless he is having difficulty breathing, the only thing that will happen is to ........ pass it! I think Braxton got super scared and started telling us his back and tummy hurts. Bryan told him to look every time he pooped. We were both thankful that it was only a dime...not a $.50 piece!

After the penny debacle he and Bryan were going back and forth butting heads and the next thing I heard was Braxton tell Bryan "Daddy, if you sass back to me one more time, you are going to my room!" WOW....what comes around really does go around!

No comments: