Thursday, September 9, 2010

Smiles and gratefulness!

5 Things I am grateful for today:

1. My health! We know way too many people who have been affected and I am just super grateful that we are as healthy as we are.

2. My Husband....we may not always get along, but he is my strongest supporter, looks like Scott Baio and helps to produce the cutest kids EVER!!!

3. My kido's! I knew I loved my sweet goose about as much as anyone could love a child and then my little girl came into my life and WOW...I love her like nobody's business! I love each child the same but in different ways. Braxton amazes me everyday and is super smart and funny. He's my cuddle bug! Chappelle melts my heart from the minute she wakes up and smiles her toothy 6 tooth smile!

4. My family! I don't get to see them as often as I would like - heck lately, I don't even get to talk to them as much as I like but they are the best! If you are reading this - you know who you are:)

5. My girl's!! These girl's are my extended family and I am absolutely so grateful to have them a part of my life. We have been through thick and thin and are as strong as ever...I love you!!!



5 Things that make me happy:

A good book!!! Right now I am reading "Between Sisters" by Kristin Hannah. Between my sister and one of my bf's we could open our own book store!

A good cup of coffee!!! It doesn't even have to be expensive coffee. Matter of fact "New England's Best" normally $3.65 a bag when it's on sale at Target is my absolute favorite brand. But let me tell you, I am a creamer girl.

Clean sheets - make momma ssssooo happy! I am really weird when it comes to my bed. I can't stand to feel anything on my sheets. Before I get in the bed, I do a clean sweep to wipe anything off and then have caught myself in the middle of the night doing the same thing...while sleeping!! Weird - I know!

Chilling with my girls! My girls are my core group of 7 and of course my bestie, my sis!

A good day at the beach..and you know what, it doesn't even have to be sunny. My all time favorite beach - Folly Beach in Charleston, SC!!

No comments: