Friday, August 13, 2010

School Pics...


















I am going to go broke....matter of fact, I have figured out that I work to to support my picture buying. I can't help it that we have the two cutest kids in the world and they take fantastic pictures. I have the hardest time saying no to pics..but you know what happens, I get packages of pictures and give a handful out, then I am stuck with 50 extra pictures! Back in July, St John's came to Gateway and they usually do a really nice job. Matter of fact, Braxton has been the poster child twice for them. Well, the first attempt BLEW! It was horrible. I had it scheduled after work which is a rough time on any given day. Chappelle is tired, hungry and wants her mommy. SO when she saw me and I tried to put her down..well, she was not having it! We went round two the following day during school hours and the director would help them (didn't know that was an option). Apparently that wasn't too much better. The director even told me, that the photographer wasn't going to charge a sitting fee...yikes! Well....as soon as the proofs came in, school made a special call to let me know the code so I could preview. Holy Cow...there were some great shots in there. Out of 25, I narrowed it down to 17..which I then knew had to go down even further. What in the world was I going to do with 17 pics of my kids, when I knew Chappelle's one year shots were around the corner and soon enough we would be doing family pictures. So this is what I ended up with and am very happy! Can you guess which one is my favorite???

No comments: