Monday, May 10, 2010

I heart Spring!

Momma's sweet girl!!! This happened to be a meal where she tried avacado, sweet potato's and of course mastering how to blow "raspberries!" I forgot how much fun mealtime is!!































































































Spring is in the air and I LOVE it! This is one of my favorite seasons. Every year the Carpenter's and Barrow's try their hardest to get to Bald Head for Easter. It's a ton of fun and yes chaotic!!! In the Carpenter house alone it's Mimi and Pops, John, Marie Anna and Brynn and of course the 4 of us - so quiet time usually doesn't exist. Nighttime is always stressful and of course, Chappelle didn't cooperate at all! She was up every 1.5 - 2.0 hours and if we were at home, I would let her cry it out, but not an option when other people are around. We had a great time even as tired as we were. We also got to see Kevin, Meighan, Sean and baby Iain for the first time. The trip always goes by way too fast!








Chappelle has turned into one of the sweetest babies. I am so glad we are over the stomach issues and the "I constantly need to be held!" That was taxing for all parties! Chappelle lights up the minute she sees her daddy or her big brother. It's so sweet. She will completely turn her head to watch them. Just this weekend she has really started getting on her hands and knees rocking back and forth. She pulls up using our fingers. And the girls loves to DANCE!!!
I hope she continues to eat the way she does now...we have really started introducing more solids to her. She is currently eating bananas, peas, carrots, green beans, turkey lunch meat, yo baby yogurt, pancakes and noodles. I am still nursing as much as possible. During the weekend it is all me and during the week it's about half and half. I still can't believe my girl is 9 months now!!!

No comments: