Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Braxton Update...






Braxton just had his 4th birthday party. We did a cook out at the house with some of our favorite friends and had a great time. Braxton chose a pirate theme this year.The weather was perfect for the jump castle.!









Braxton continues to amaze me everyday with how he is growing into a little man. He walks, talk and acts so much older than 4! Yesterday for instance, Mother's Day, I watched him and Bryan playing soccer around the backyard. Both boys in their shorts and shirtless! It's priceless! Bryan definitely has a "mini-me!" 4 seems to be a tad easier than 3, but we still don't listen very well and can have a downright tantrum...which I thought would end at 2! Braxton can make me absolutely fuming and then the next minute tell me I am beautiful. How do you get mad at that?!

My goose and I soaking up the sun on Mother's Day!!

No comments: