Monday, September 15, 2008

My little boy...is not so little anymore!




This weekend marked a HUGE milestone for us. As many of you are aware we have been in transition from crib to big boy bed, but the crib has remained up and was always an option. Not anymore! We decided to take the crib down! At this point we have pushed the mattress that was in the middle of the room up against the wall until we make the final decision on a BBB (big boy bed). For some reason moving the mattress up against the wall makes it a better trampoline:) Braxton jumped like crazy!
His room does look very bare right now due to not having a real bed in there yet, but that will come.

In the meantime I snagged a picture of him napping Saturday. He is even funny while he is asleep.

1 comment:

Marie said...

LOL! I love the "I'm so tired I'll just fall asleep right here" pose. That is priceless! Anna saw it and was very excited that Braxton's in a BBB too!