Monday, August 25, 2008


Well...here we are!!! 2 years and 4 months later, let's see if I can keep this blog going. I am embarrassed to admit, that yes, I started a blog for Braxton when he was born (April 8, 2006) and have never posted since. I have to make my password easier to remember:)

Better late than never though. My goal will be to update with stats, pictures as well as everyday life with Sweet Boy Braxton.


Braxton is wonderful! He is a funny, funny boy who makes us laugh everyday. It totally amazes me how grown up he is at only 2.5. Don't get me wrong, it's not all fun and games with his 2 year old tantrums, but the good outweighs the bad everyday.

Our biggest hurdle we are experiencing these days is transitioning from the crib to a "Big Boy Bed!" Bryan and I are having a tough time deciding between a bunk bed (how often will the top bunk really be used) or a captain's bed with trundle and then do we start off with twin and move to full, or bite the bullet and go full to begin with....decisions...decisions. So right now he is sleeping on a blow up mattress (thanks Olivia) that he loves and calls "our bed!"

Due to the fact that I have been so slack, I will probably overload the blog with pictures and posts to catch up. Wish me luck with this whole "blogging" thing!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Yay! Can't wait to see more! Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Rock on little man Braxton! Your Aunt Vida thinks you hung the moon!