Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Summer at Bald Head!

My Funny Braxton!!




Mommy and Daddy
This is how it all started!





The gang at the pool!




Uncle Kevin is so silly!






Braxton LOVES him some Brynn!




Sweet boy Braxton on the ferry to Bald Head


Me and mommy on a golf cart ride at Bald Head 4th of July Weekend!

Now that I think I have the "blogging thing down" I will try not to be too overwhelming. I wanted to share some fun time pictures of our big summer vacations. Here are some of my favorite shots from 4th of July at Bald Head with Mimi, Pops, Uncle Kevin, cousin Sean, Uncle John, Aunt Marie, cousins Anna and Brynn. It was a blast. We went to the beach, pool and played hard! We usually try to get together for at least one holiday with all of us. We missed you Aunt Meighan. Can't wait until the next Carpenter Celebration!!!

No comments: