Thursday, March 10, 2011

Holiday picture overload......


























































Yep, I realize we are 1/3 of the way done with March, but I have yet to post from Thanksgiving and Christmas and before we get the Carpenter's together for Easter, I thought now was a good time to post our holidays pics!

I have posted newest to oldest. Christmas photos are all mixed up with Charleston Christmas, where only Braxton and I could go because Chappelle was sick, and Raleigh Carpenter/Barrow Christmas.

We had a blast at both. I love family time and getting everyone together. I am so lucky to have the best sister and brothers ever who I adore, to the best sister and brother in laws too. We are very blessed, regardless of how crazy they can be, with the family we have. And as chaotic as it is when we all get together, the time is precious with all the kids!

This year was Thanksgiving in Charleston - I love Thanksgiving! I love the family time and then the traditions we have in Wilmington. Every year we get our Christmas tree the Saturday following Thanksgiving and that Saturday night we do flotilla and Sunday we decorate. I am going to say it again.....I LOVE IT!!!

Last but not least we have our annual beach shots taken by Katie Mathews. These are the balance of family shots. I love the one where Braxton looks absolutely miserable! Individual ones of the kids are on posts below.

No comments: