Thursday, April 16, 2009

Updated...told you I would!




How awesome is this shirt??? This was a shirt that Bryan's dad gave him when he was little. If you look closely you can read where Pops signed it "To Bryan: Have a wonderful day..Dad"
This one is for you Aunt Sessie. Braxton found this red purse somewhere at the bottom of my closet and drapes it carefully over his shoulder and says "I wear a purse just like mommy!" Of course there was stuff in it and the next thing I knew he was pulling out an eye shadow brush and applying "lipstick." That's my boy!!! Bryan's going to kill me for posting these:)!






Ok - this one is kinda creepy.....He is sleeping!!!
Isn't it weird - he sleeps with his eyes open sometimes...eek!










A fun Sunday afternoon trip to the creek to feed the ducks - I think by now we have them trained. They will eat directly out of your hand!














And this is how we entertain ourselves on a rainy weekend afternoon - we pull EVERYTHING out of the toybox and climb in!




























OK..so I got slack on downloading pictures and I am sorry! It's very easy to do. BUT..if you will check back over a couple of the blogs, I have posted pictures to the appropriate blogs. My goal to myself is to try and stay updated, if I can't do it with one - how in the world will I do it with 2??

Here are just a few random shots of our life - enjoy!

No comments: