Sunday, January 25, 2009

Braxton's going to be a big brother!!!!

That's right - Braxton is going to be a big brother! So far, he seems pretty excited about it.

Here is how the conversation went:

Mommy: Guess what?
Braxton: What...?
Mommy: You are going to be a big brother. Mommy has a baby in her tummy!
Braxton: I want to see it!
Mommy: You will, but you have to wait for a few months, it's inside growing.
Braxton: oohh...I want one in my belly too!
Mommy: uhm, well, only mommy's can have babies in their tummies.
Braxton: oh, can I see it?

Every once in a while he will bring it up himself too. He will ask me if he can see the baby.

Last night we were getting ready to go to a friend's oyster roast and he took a big sip of milk and grabbed his tummy. I asked what was wrong and he told me, his tummy hurt, he drank too much milk and now had a baby in there.....are those sympathy pains already?!?!?!

I will try and scan the ultrasound pictures for the next posting!!
Love to all!

No comments: