Monday, November 3, 2008

Fun Times at the Fair!







The Wiggle Worm
What's the next ride???

The Fun House with daddy!

Next was the Tug Boat....I think daddy had a harder time with this...tee hee!



Going Hog Wild!



The Fair is here!

I love the fair - always have...always will! I have to say I love it for different reasons now - Braxton! We had such a great time. You couldn't have asked for better weather. It was 74 and sunny all day. Braxton was such a joy to watch. We rode the Fire Truck, the Tug Boat, The Wiggle Worm, 4 Wheelers, The Hog Wild Motorcycles, The Carousel, The Olde Timey Wagons, Drove Dump Trucks and went through the Fun House. And of course, the fair is not a trip to the fair without a corn dog. The livestock wasn't as big of a hit as I thought it would be, matter of fact, Braxton wanted nothing to do with the horses. Which really surprised me considering he rode a pony 2 weeks ago. All in all we had a blast. It was the perfect family day!

PS - Braxton is just like his daddy. Note a few of the carousel shots, he is looking up figuring out how the whole carousel ride works....oh-boy! Watch Out!

No comments: